Project deadlines looming and want to keep morale and energy up in your office?[ Since 2008 ] Programs are designed to help release stress and pain for people who sit for a prolonged period and people with limited mobility. Exercises are done on a chair with chair yoga techniques.
Adam is available as an onsite Wellness Coach to help release stress, neck, shoulder, and back tensions in just 5 – 10 minutes per employee.
5-10 minutes will help boost his / her productivity.
4 Wheels Walker to Pain Free Happiness Dance
Adam Quang’s a creator of Progressive yoga, the author of Secret Journal of a Yogi, a registered yoga instructor with the Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 Master level certification, helps bring more happiness into your life through wellness and art, since 1994.
- Adam Quang is available for corporate / individual wellness program (onsite / offsite)
- Service l Chair Yoga l Back care workshop l Restorative Yoga l Mat Yoga l Meditation l Taichi
- Buy book Secret Journal Of A Yogi by Adam Quang
- 👉 Testimonial l Press l Video l Research & Studies
- Follow @AdamQuang [ ]
‘Give it a try, because you always think
“oh I can’t do it”
but once you do, you feel wonderful’
[ See more testimonial videos below 👇 ]
Program are designed to help improves patients’ recovery in hospital and at home, as well as, minimizing their isolation through social engagement with attendees.
[ See benefit below 👇 ]
“I definitely would recommend this class to anyone- even those who are a little shy to try! Adam encourages you to listen to your body, and teaches variations to the positions allowing you to maximize your experience.” Amandine [ See more testimonial videos below 👇 ]
What to wear:
- Comfortable gym clothes or clothes you can move in with ease and not cut off your circulation.
- Please bring thick towel, yoga strap and a cushion (16×16).
- Relieves back tension, stiff neck & shoulder
- Improves core strength
- Improves balance & Relaxation
- Breath better
- Improves sleep / helps with insomnia.
- Fibromyalgia relief; can reduce pain &, fatigue.
- Can help with improving depression by 42%.
- Can help with depression, insomnia, schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) / Queen University
- Happier moods boost blood levels of serotonin, dopamine & endorphins – three natural feel-good brain chemicals
- UCLA health and aging resource / Yoga Empowers Seniors Study
- 20 minutes of yoga is better for boosting brain activity than vigorous exercise for the same amount of time – University of Illinois
- Stronger Bones. A 2009 pilot study by Dr. Loren Fishman showed that practicing yoga could improve bone density among older adults.
- Improved Sexual Function. A 2009 Harvard study published in the The Journal of Sexual Medicine showed that yoga could boost arousal, desire, orgasm and general sexual satisfaction for women.
Time: 4pm -5pm
Where: 10 Delisle Ave (Deer Park Room)
Since 2008 (Drop-ins are always welcome)
Where: Skype / Live Video Class
Testimonials[ See more testimonial videos, click 👉 here 👈 ]