Chair Yoga Since 2008
- Wellness Program l Testimonial l Research & Studies l Service
- Adam Quang l Artist l Press Coverage l Video
- Buy book Secret Journal Of A Yogi by Adam Quang
- Follow @Adam_Quang [ ]
Workshop are design to release stress and pain for people who sit for a prolonged period of time. Help improves mental focus and physical balance. Class will be done on a chair with some standing exercises for strength and flexibility
Idea for 👉 #Traveler ✈ #OfficeYoga #Therapy ♿ #Backpain #Arthritis #PainRelief
Before and after
but once you do, you feel wonderful”
Join Adams Skype video classes
share stories, smile and meet new friends.
Chair Yoga class will be done on a chair with some standing exercises for strength and flexibility.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Relieves back tension, stiff neck & shoulder
- Improves core strength
- Improves balance & Relaxation
- Breath better
- Improves sleep / helps with insomnia.
- Fibromyalgia relief; can reduce pain &, fatigue.
- Can help with improving depression by 42%.
- Happier moods boost blood levels of serotonin, dopamine & endorphins – three natural feel-good brain chemicals
- UCLA health and aging resource / Yoga Empowers Seniors Study
- 20 minutes of yoga is better for boosting brain activity than vigorous exercise for the same amount of time – University of Illinois
- Stronger Bones. A 2009 pilot study by Dr. Loren Fishman showed that practicing yoga could improve bone density among older adults.
- Improved Sexual Function. A 2009 Harvard study published in the The Journal of Sexual Medicine showed that yoga could boost arousal, desire, orgasm and general sexual satisfaction for women.
Adam Quang’s a creator of Progressive yoga, the author of Secret Journal of a Yogi, a registered yoga instructor with the Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 Master level certification, helps bring more happiness into your life through wellness and art, since 1994.
What to expect? See video below from one of our classes.
Time: 4pm -5pm
Where: 10 Delisle Ave (Deer Park Room)
Since 2008 (Drop-ins are always welcome)
Where: Online / Web
What to wear:
- Comfortable gym clothes, clothes you can move in with enough ease for you to do a lunge or a split with ease and not have your circulation cut off.
- Please bring thick towel, yoga strap and a cushion (16×16).
- Click here for: Wellness Program l Research & Studies l Videos l Testimonials l Service
Adam Quang‘s new book Secret Journal Of A Yogi, series of chair yoga books (Back Care, Carpal Tunnel, Neck & Shoulder, Energize) with simple exercises to help you release stress in your body without exerting your body. These exercises are great for people who tend sit for long periods of time, office workers, traveler and people with reduced mobility.